Kiev Goes Alone Seeking Debt Overhaul as Creditor Talks FailBy
Kiev-creditor talks unsuccessful on debt terms, city says
City to seek bondholder approval for 25% face value cut
The City of Kiev is asking bondholders to approve new terms on $550 million in foreign debt after months of negotiations with a group of creditors failed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's