France Plans HFT Fines for Alleged Euronext Manipulation in 2009By
AMF committee recommends 5 million-euro penalty for Virtu
Madison Tyler was co-founded by Virtu Chairman Vincent Viola
France’s regulator has called for fines against high-speed trading firm Virtu Financial Inc. and stock-exchange operator Euronext NV for alleged market manipulation in 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations