Ex-JPMorgan Broker Oppenheim Near Plea Deal as N.Y. Hearing SetErik Larson
Lawyers for a former JPMorgan Chase & Co. broker charged with stealing $20 million from customers over four years is near a plea deal with federal prosecutors and is set to appear Thursday in Manhattan federal court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations