Deutsche Telekom Chief Says Dutch T-Mobile Unit `Not Sacrosanct'By
Hoettges says carrier seeking strategy for struggling division
Company said to work with Credit Suisse on Dutch asset sale
Deutsche Telekom AG Chief Executive Officer Tim Hoettges said no business is untouchable as Europe’s biggest phone company tries to decide the future of its Dutch mobile-phone unit, whose sales and profit plunged last quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks