Buy The Dip Just Took a Bit Longer as S&P 500 Recovers From RoutBy
ETF investors sent $28 billion to U.S. stocks since August
The index is now less than 1.5 percent from an all-time high
Who stands to win with the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index posting its biggest monthly advance since 2011? How about investors who started pumping money into the market as U.S. stocks bottomed in August and haven’t stopped since.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself