VW CEO Vows Thorough Investigation of Emissions CrisisBy
VW admits new issues with emissions for diesel, gasoline cars
Supervisory board to discuss `further consequences' of crisis
Volkswagen AG Chief Executive Officer Matthias Mueller last week declared it was time to make the company “more fun to work for,” then on Saturday he headed to the Leipzig Opera Ball -- where he was photographed smiling in a tuxedo, with a bottle of champagne on the table and his arm around a former tennis star.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs