U.K Lawmakers Grill 'Lazy' Antitrust Regulator After Bank ProbeBy
Free checking accounts are a "con trick," lawmaker says
Grilling comes two weeks after results of retail banking probe
U.K. lawmakers assailed antitrust regulators for a report on bank checking accounts and small-business loans that allowed the industry “to pull the wool over their eyes."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself