TransCanada Seen Delaying Keystone Writedown With Bid for PauseBy
Pause would let company skirt charge on $2.4 billion for now
Stock weakness reflects `zero value' for pipe: National Bank
TransCanada Corp. not only buys time with its bid for a pause on the U.S. review of its Keystone XL pipeline, it may delay a potential writedown on the roughly $2.4 billion it’s already spent on the project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’