South African Lawmakers to Question MTN on Nigeria FineBy
Telecommunications committee plans MTN hearings next year
Nigeria renewed MTN's licence while talks over fine continue
South African lawmakers plan to summon MTN Group Ltd. officials to explain why the company was fined $5.2 billion by Nigeria’s industry regulator for failing to disconnect customers with unregistered phone cards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day