Old Mutual Climbs to Record After U.K. Acquisitions Boost SalesBy
U.K. purchases of Intrinsic, Quilter Cheviot boost revenue
Shares rise to record in Johannesburg after trading update
Old Mutual Plc, the U.K.-based insurer that bought Intrinsic Financial Services Ltd. and Quilter Cheviot Ltd. last year, said third-quarter sales rose to a record as the acquisitions helped boost growth. Its Johannesburg-traded stock advanced to an all-time high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts