Bali Set to Re-Open Airport as Golfers to Gangster StrandedBy and
Two-day closure from volcano ash cloud disrupts tourism
Indian vice president, crime boss, golf pros stuck on island
Bali’s airport is set to re-open after a two-day closure due to ash from a volcanic eruption that’s stranded professional golfers, an Indian gangster and the South Asian nation’s vice president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing