Engie Sees 2015 Profit at Low End of Target as Oil, LNG FallBy
Engie, the French energy company formerly known as GDF Suez SA, said full-year earnings will be towards the low end if its forecast after a drop in oil and gas prices hurt revenue and profit in the first nine months of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders