Commonwealth Bank 1Q Profit Up 4%, Bad-Debt Charges RiseBy
Net interest margin a `slightly lower' on higher liquid assets
Domestic loan growth remains at mid-single digit levels
Commonwealth Bank of Australia posted a 4 percent rise in quarterly profit and joined its main competitors in reporting higher charges for bad and doubtful debts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's