Citigroup Senior Equity Trader Caperonis Said to Join NomuraBy
At Nomura, he will head Americas equities and credit trading
His unit at Citigroup will report to Dan Keegan, Kevin Russell
Nomura Holdings Inc. hired Michael Caperonis, the head of Citigroup Inc.’s equities trading for the Americas, for a broader leadership role in the Japanese bank’s securities division, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’