Canada Stocks Decline as Oil Producers Slip With ValeantBy
Trade data signal economy stabilizing after slowdown
Energy stocks drop as oil fluctuates around $47 a barrel
Canadian stocks slipped after two days of gains, as a rally in energy producers stalled and Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. resumed its decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’