Brazil's Stocks Halt Two-Day Rally as Petrobras Sinks on StrikeBy and
JBS, Renner advance as valuations seen as attractive
Petrobras says workers's strike is curbing oil and gas output
The Ibovespa dropped for the first time in three days as state-run oil producer Petroleo Brasileiro SA slumped after saying that a strike is cutting its output.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations