Beiersdorf Raises Profit Forecast as Earnings Beat EstimatesBy
Earnings for year expected to be 'significantly' higher
Nivea cream maker still facing 'challenging' market, CEO says
Beiersdorf AG raised its full-year profit guidance after the German company reported third-quarter earnings that slightly beat analysts’ estimates on accelerating sales of Nivea skin-care products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’