21st Century Fox Sales Miss Estimates After Weak Film SummerBy
Impact of strong dollar also hurt quarterly revenue, Fox says
Company will stop providing detailed annual profit guidance
21st Century Fox Inc., Rupert Murdoch’s film and TV company, posted first-quarter revenue that missed analysts’ estimates, hurt by the costly flop of “Fantastic Four” and the strong dollar. The company also said it will stop providing guidance that includes a specific annual earnings forecast in dollars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations