With or Without Tim, Fridman Sees Brazil Telecom M&A OverdueBy and
Brazil is attractive because of consolidation potential
LetterOne in talks to inject as much as $4 billion into Oi
Mikhail Fridman spent the past two years scouting for telecommunications assets before setting eyes on Latin America’s most indebted phone company, Oi SA. The Russian tycoon is betting less on a quick recovery of Brazil’s economy than on the billions of dollars in potential savings from a merger with a rival.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’