Where Public College Tuition Is Growing the Fastest
In 2013 federal student loans surpassed $1 trillion for the first time. They have continued to grow, totaling $1.2 trillion in the third quarter of 2015, according to data from the U.S. Department of Education. Behind those rising student debts is a soaring cost of higher education.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself