South Sudan’s Warring Sides Agree to Interim Security DealWilliam Davison
South Sudan’s government and rebels finalized security arrangements for a transitional administration, paving the way for implementation of a power-sharing deal to end almost two years of civil war in the oil-producing nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up