Lockheed Said to Mull Sale of $600 Million Asset PortfolioKiel Porter
U.S. defense and security company wants to reduce PE exposure
Move would be part of broader retirement-asset management
Lockheed Martin Corp., the largest global defense company, is exploring a sale of $600 million in alternative assets to reduce exposure to private-equity funds, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself