Glencore Raises $900 Million by Selling Future Silver OutputBy and
Silver Wheaton agrees streaming deal for metal output
Sale part of Glencore's plan to cut its $30 billion debt
Glencore Plc sold a share of its future silver output in a deal that includes a $900 million upfront payment, as the trading and mining company works to cut its $30 billion debt pile by about a third amid tumbling commodity prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations