Ex-Brazilian Soccer Official Pleads Not Guilty in FIFA ProbeBy
Fourth FIFA defendant appears in U.S. on corruption charges
Marin faces U.S. charges of taking part in a bribery scheme
A former Brazilian soccer official pleaded not guilty in the U.S. to bribery charges as global corruption probes into the sport’s governing body widen to target banks in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again