China Banks Get Picky at Debt Banquet as Smokestack Regions SlowBloomberg News
Commodities-dependent regions struggle as economy shifts focus
Municipal bond spreads widen as banks wrestle with bad debts
After snapping up the 3 trillion yuan ($473 billion) of debt issued in China’s nascent municipal bond market this year, banks are finally getting picky.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up