Brazil's Real Advances to Three-Week High as M&A Deals Pick UpBy
Hypermarcas agrees to sell unit to Coty in $1 billion deal
Real still the worst performer among major tenders in 2015
Brazil’s real strengthened to a three-week high amid speculation that an increase in mergers and acquisitions signals investors see value in the country’s assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations