BlueMountain, Longtime Valeant Holder, Says It Exits a DrugmakerBy
Hedge fund sold stake after pricing, distribution scrutiny
Firm owned shares worth $112 million in Valeant as of June
BlueMountain Capital Management, a longtime holder in Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc., told investors in a third-quarter letter that it exited its position in a pharmaceutical company after the shares plummeted and House Democrats sought to subpoena it over high drug prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations