U.S. Raises Estimate for Oct.-Dec. Net Borrowing to $344 BillionBy
Treasury sees cash balance at $325 billion on Dec. 31
Treasury plans to sell a net $165 billion of debt next quarter
The U.S. government plans to borrow 27 percent more than previously expected this quarter to boost a cash balance that was depleted during the debt-ceiling standoff between Congress and the White House.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy