Soros Pulls $500 Million Investment With Bill Gross, WSJ ReportsBy
Soros invested with Gross after his departure from Pimco
Gross's new fund at Janus trails 71 percent of peers in 2015
George Soros’s investment firm has pulled a $500 million investment with Bill Gross that it made last year after the bond manager left Pacific Investment Management Co. to run a new fund at Janus Capital Group Inc., the Wall Street Journal reported, citing industry data and a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again