Ruble Slips as Crude Oil’s Decline Outweighs Manufacturing GainsBy
Factory output expands in October, beating forecasts: PMI
Bank of Russia kept benchmark rates on hold last week
The ruble retreated after its first monthly gain since April as declining prices for crude oil offset a surprise improvement in Russian manufacturing data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’