Modi Fires Back at Critics Who Say Intolerance Rising in IndiaBy and
Chides Congress for presiding over anti-Sikh riots in 1984
Rajan spoke on Saturday about the importance of tolerance
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi fired back at critics who say intolerance is rising under his government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders