Goldman Sachs Downgrades Valeant After Market's Loss of Confidence
"We have less confidence the market will reward the stock anytime soon," the number two-rated analyst on Valeant says.By
Goldman Sachs is throwing in the towel on Valeant Pharmaceuticals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's