El Nino to Warm Europe This Month, Strengthening Gas BearsBy and
Warm weather will probably reduce demand for natural gas
All six surveyed meteorologists expect warmer weather
The influence of El Nino will probably push temperatures in Europe above seasonal norms this month, increasing the bearish outlook for natural gas prices already near their lowest since 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's