China's `Hedge Fund Brother No.1' Is Now Target of Insider ProbeBloomberg News
Xu is probed for insider trading and stock manipulation
Police raided Xu's office in Shanghai's Lujiazui district
Xu Xiang, who led Zexi Investment’s ascent to the top of China’s money managers, is known in the country as "hedge fund brother No. 1" and inspired both awe and skepticism among peers for his knack of timing swings in volatile stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing