Beaten-Down Energy Shares Peabody, Consol, Arch Coal RallyBy and
Consol rallies 17 percent to lead S&P 500 energy gains
Companies fell average 87 percent in first 10 months of 2015
A handful of energy companies that have been among the stock market’s biggest losers in 2015 saw their shares rally Monday as energy producers led advances in U.S. equities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap