Bank of England Posits 35% House Price Decline in Stress TestBy
Recession lasts through June 2017 as unemployment jumps
Inflation soars to 11 percent in second quarter of 2018
The Bank of England set out the scenario it will use to assess the resilience of the U.K. banking system in the coming years, including a 35 percent decline in house prices between the end of this year and the second quarter of 2018.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself