Watsa Prepares for Oil Slump Extension, Seeks More Energy DealsBy
`This is the time to be looking,' Watsa says on call
Watsa says there might still be some downside in energy
Prem Watsa, head of Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd., said he’s hunting for potential energy deals on the prospect that oil prices will extend their slump and make transactions more attractive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's