Valeant's Goldman Connection: A CFO Schooled on Wall StreetBy
Schiller was key architect behind drug company's acquisitions
He resigned after Allergan deal fell apart, remains on board
With an impeccable Wall Street pedigree -- 24 years at Goldman Sachs Group Inc., culminating in a top investment-banking job -- Howard Schiller left for what was fast becoming another palace of deal-making: Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations