NYC Condos Marketed in Global-Turmoil Bet by Hong Kong DeveloperBy
Euro Properties' $160 million project aimed at overseas buyers
Prices start at $5 million for full-floor apartments
Tumultuous stock and commodity markets are roiling investors around the globe. For Hong Kong developer Neo Que Yau, that presents an opportunity on Manhattan’s 59th Street.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap