Indian Traders Turn Most Bearish Since March Amid Earnings, FedBy
Slump in roll costs signal build up in short positions: IIFL
Nifty weakness seen amid mixed company earnings, Bihar polls
Indian traders extended the most CNX Nifty Index futures in seven months and the cost of carrying forward contracts fell, signaling weakness for the November series.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon