Bill Gross's Bullish Brazilian Bond Wager Paying Off in OctoberBy
Bets on Brazil represent three of Gross's top 5 holdings
Janus manager had almost a third of assets in Latin America
Bill Gross is wagering the decay in Brazilian credit quality is over -- in the short term, at least. He’s warming up to other emerging markets, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again