Central Banks of World Unite! Pact Seen Needed to Spur InflationBy
ABN Amro economist suggests central banks raise goals together
Coordinated increase would boost credibility in markets
Three decades since global finance chiefs signed the Plaza Accord to weaken the dollar, one economist is proposing a similar pact to propel prices higher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap