Is Turkey a Buy or a Sell? Four Election Scenarios Hold the KeyBy and
Coalition seen as more likely this time, may boost lira
Volatility to `remain high' if another election is required
As Turks prepare to vote this weekend, some analysts see an increasing likelihood the five-month political deadlock that roiled markets is nearing an end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again