Sanofi, Novo Slump as Diabetes Moves on From Insulin TraditionBy and
Sanofi offered a bleak assessment of its outlook for diabetes sales on Thursday while rival Novo Nordisk A/S sounded a more upbeat note. Both stocks took a beating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs