Rubio Rises as Rivals Spar Over Résumés, Taxes: Tale of the TapeBy and
Republican candidates use debate to trash media coverage
Trump, Carson remain at center of field as Bush fades again
One Republican presidential candidate got hit for working at Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. in the years leading up to the 2008 financial crisis. Another took heat for basing his tax plan on the Bible. And real-estate developer and reality show host Donald Trump bragged that his four casino bankruptcies were a good thing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis