Qube Seeks to Block Brookfield's $6.3 Billion Asciano TakeoverBy
Logistics firm offers to buy Asciano shares for A$8.80 apiece
Qube may seek alternative deal involving Asciano carve-up
A group led by Qube Holdings Ltd., the Australian logistics operator, is seeking to increase its Asciano Ltd. stake to 19.9 percent in an attempt to block an A$8.9 billion ($6.3 billion) takeover of the rail and port operator by Brookfield Infrastructure Partners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations