Offshore Yuan Gains on Intervention Bets After Discount WidensBloomberg News
Authorities will want the offshore-onshore gap to close: ANZ
Yuan ranked fifth in global payments rankings in September
The yuan in Hong Kong rose the most in seven weeks on speculation China’s central bank intervened to prop up the currency after its discount to the Shanghai spot price widened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks