Nokia to Return $4.4 Billion to Investors Amid Deal SavingsBy
Savings target from Alcatel-Lucent takeover brought forward
Network maker also raises full-year profitability target
Nokia Oyj announced plans to return 4 billion euros ($4.4 billion) to shareholders in dividends and buybacks and moved forward a target for the savings it expects to reap from the takeover of Alcatel-Lucent SA. The stock jumped the most in two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself