Merkel's China Diplomacy Yields Two Giant Pandas for Berlin ZooBy and
Deal caps Airbus order, agreement on financial cooperation
Chancellor seeks to bolster Chinese ties in two-day visit
Amid a series of business and financial deals, German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s two-day trip to China yielded one very palpable, crowd-pleasing result: two giant pandas for the Berlin zoo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap