FanDuel CEO Asks for Regulation for Fantasy Sports, Illinois-Style
The chief executive of FanDuel says that fantasy sports should be regulated, and believes that a bill introduced in Illinois this week could serve as the model for other states looking at how to handle the industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations